The Carlsbad Water Park is located at 708 Park Drive, along the Pecos River. The park features three water slides, a lazy river, a zero entry children’s play area and clean locker rooms. Covered and poolside lounge chairs and free wifi are available. From Highway 285, exit east on Church Street. From Highway 62, exit […]
Carlsbad Water Park
The Carlsbad Water Park is located at 708 Park Drive, along the Pecos River. The park features three water slides, a lazy river, a zero entry children’s play area and clean locker rooms. Covered and poolside lounge chairs and free wifi are available.
From Highway 285, exit east on Church Street. From Highway 62, exit north on Park Drive. Parking is available to the north of the Carlsbad Water Park.
Hours of Operation will be early summer through Labor Day weekend, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. We will be open Tuesday through Sunday, and will also be open on the 4th of July and Labor Day.
Admission is $5 for ages 4-61. Guests who are under four, or age 62 and over, are free! We welcome picnics, but no glass containers.
- Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied by someone aged 16 or older at all times.
- Outside food and drinks are permitted in designated areas. Place garbage in trash receptacles.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Wear proper swim attire in pool. Street clothes are not permitted. Swim shirts designed for sun protection and swimming are permitted.
- No smoking, dipping or electronic cigarettes on premises.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Please don’t distract or visit with lifeguards.
- Swim only when lifeguard is on duty.
- Follow posted rules on slides.
- Foul or inappropriate language or gestures is cause for immediate removal.
- Please walk. Do not run. Surfaces may be slippery.
- No diving.
- Always obey the lifeguards and pool manager. They are here for your safety.
- HAVE FUN!
HEALTH AND SANITATION RULES
- To avoid spreading germs in the water, do not swim if you have diarrhea.
- Do not intentionally swallow pool water. While the water is filtered and treated to keep it clean, dirt or germs may be present.
- To keep your skin and the pool water clean and germ free, shower before entering the pool.
- Take frequent restroom breaks. Do not use the pool as a toilet.
- Children that are not potty-trained must wear a diaper designed for swimming at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Change diapers in the restroom, not poolside.
IF ANY RULE IS VIOLATED, WATER PARK STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK THAT YOU LEAVE THE FACILITY. SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!
Tuesday – Sunday: 11 am – 6 pm
Closed Mondays – Except for Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day
Ages 4 -61: $5.00
Under 4 and over 61: FREE
*Wrist Bands will be provided upon admission into the facility. Wrist bands must be worn while in facility. Transferring wristbands to another person is prohibited and is cause for removal from facility.
**Maximum facility capacity is 400 persons. If you leave, you may be denied re-entry if facility is at maximum capacity.
Leave a Review